SCOPE OF SERVICE FOR COVENANT HEART AND VASCULAR INSTITUTE:
· Create advocates in the community for cardiac care and healthcare
· Implement fundraising efforts to fulfill Covenant Heart Institute programs
· Educate individuals on Covenant Heart Institute’s initiatives and programs
· Encourage community leaders to volunteer through service and support on our CHI Development Board
· CHVI Development Board’s Mission: To support the Covenant Heart Institute through advocacy, educating our communities, and raising of funds to benefit its patients and staff.
Ways we strive to accomplish our mission:
· Building relationships and trust with patients, staff, and members of West Texas and Eastern New Mexico
· Writing Grants (including Foundations, Corporate and Government)
· Good Financial Stewardship
· Active support and participation from our board members
· Continuous Staff Development and team building
· Promoting the Culture of Philanthropy throughout Covenant and our surrounding communities
· CHVI Development Board’s Vision: To insure that Covenant Heart Institute’s care of the whole patient and the whole community is accomplished at the highest level and with the greatest amount of dignity.